Saturday, April 2, 2016

Music



One of the aspects of my film that is important to convey the secrecy of the main character’s life is music. The beginning portion of the film is composed of a jolly, carefree composition of an ukulele. This is to emphasize the innocence and happiness that the main character permeates in everyday life; however, the music then transitions to a sly guitar riff, in effect transitioning the scene from a lighthearted feel to a more intense one. The music that I found for the beginning portion perfectly fits the criteria that I set, originating from http://www.bensound.com, sporting a creative commons license; therefore allowing me to utilize the music as long as I credit it. The ending portion of the scene is supported by a song called “Double Agent” by Everet Almond, which also carries a creative commons license. I feel that these two songs effectively support my film in their separate aspects. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment