Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Scene Change


            The second filming session was today, and it went without a hitch. I decided to change the scene where the main character quickly changes clothing by walking behind a wall. The scene has been modified, and it goes as such: the main character strolls into frame, once he reaches the middle of the frame, a car passes by, only leaving enough room for his head to show. Once the car passes, it is quite obvious that the main character has changed clothing from his usual tennis outfit, to a black suit and tie. I found this shot to be quite interesting, however editing it was quite a task. To effectively record this clip I had to record two different instances of the car passing, with the car travelling at the same rate of speed, and the actor standing in the same exact position. This proved difficult due to the coordination required between all the actors and me as the cameraman and director. Although it came out adequately enough, I believe that I can still improve upon it, therefore I am working on it tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment