Thursday, March 17, 2016

Actors

Finding the appropriate actors for one's film production is an important factor in creating an original movie. Since the setting of my film production is primarily located at a tennis court, it is quite obvious that I would need tennis players to fill the court. Luckily enough, my close friend Jose Level is an avid tennis player, therefore he fits the role of my main character perfectly. Earlier this week I coordinated a schedule with him to effectively record for the film. He has practice everyday after school for 2 hours, so I arranged to meet him after his practice ends. Therefore, I will be able to record parts with him(the main character) and his teammates being fillers for the opening. Next I am going to survey the tennis court to analyze where the shots will be taken from and how the opening will be composed. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment