Saturday, March 12, 2016

Group Discussion

On Friday, March 12th my teacher arranged a group discussion with my fellow students. After discussing their ideas, as well as my ideas, I came to the conclusion that comedy is an incredibly difficult genre to cover in my film opening. To efficiently convey the comedic elements in my film opening, I would be required to have a lengthy amount of dialogue, however I'm not technically interested in including lots of dialogue in my opening. I want to produce a film opening that I am thoroughly interested in. Therefore, I have started to further research into the suspense/mystery genre for possible film ideas. My film opening will most likely conclude with a mysterious ending, leaving the viewer in suspense as to what happens after. This type of open-ended mysteriousness intrigues me enough to further pursue it.



No comments:

Post a Comment