Saturday, March 12, 2016

Plot development

After further researching into the suspense/mystery genre, I concocted a plot worthy of possibly producing. The plot that I have constructed perfectly fits the specifications that I desire in a film opening: development of the main character, suspenseful atmosphere, and it leaves the viewer guessing. I believe that this plot is interesting and I will have fun producing it, it goes as follows. The main character is playing a game of tennis. As the game ends, it's evident that he's a very likable, friendly and outgoing person among the others. Suddenly, he receives a phone call and steps out of the conversation with his teammates. The tone of the scene becomes serious, as he looks down at his watch and quickly makes a run for it, turning a corner as his teammates are distracted speaking among themselves. A black car appears out of no where as the main character gets inside and they rapidly speed away. This opening fits the exact guidelines that I wish to incorporate within my film, especially the suspenseful portion. I'm excited to see this idea blossom into a full-blown production.



No comments:

Post a Comment