Saturday, March 26, 2016

Props


            In finding props for my film opening, I have been exceptionally lucky. All the props needed for my film are readily and easily accessible due to already owning the prop, or knowing an individual who will allow me to borrow the prop. The props needed for my opening are pictured here. The black car is required for the main character to hop in and speed away to resemble his secret double life that nobody knows of. The tennis racquet and ball are required to exemplify the life that the main character personifies in everyday life. The black car is available for use because luckily I own the car, and therefore can easily utilize it in my production. The tennis racquet will be borrowed from my friend Jose Level, and he won’t be nervous about letting me borrow it for my production because he will be handling it. The setting for my production is a tennis court, therefore the court will be littered with tennis balls and receiving one will be easy. The main character is characterized as a friendly, honest, and caring individual; however, it is revealed to the viewer that he leads a secret life that involves him speeding away in a black car. As you can see, I am quite lucky for receiving the props in such a carefree fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment