Thursday, March 10, 2016

Let's begin

Hello, I'm Jonathan Chin, however most people call me Johnny. Interestingly enough, my name is composed entirely using human anatomical terms: jaw, knee, chin, or Johnny Chin. However, enough with the nonsense, I am interested in producing a film opening, although I'm not quite sure which genre I am going to cover. My two top choices are either thriller or comedy. While these two genres are extremely contrasting to each other, they share various aspects, such as evoking a strong emotion in the viewer. Through my research, I discovered that thrillers emotionally effect the viewer by creating tension or mystery, therefore interesting the viewer. Whereas in comedies, the strong emotional effect of happiness is achieved within the viewer through laughter. So, to begin I will focus my research on the emotional and psychological effects of thrillers and comedies on the viewer, and base my decision on genre through this.




No comments:

Post a Comment